Become an Instant Asset to Your Organization
Our program utilizes a combination of techniques including online resources, applied exercises, and real-world case studies to enhance your learning experience.
- Flexibility – We offer both online and on-campus instructor-led course formats, so you can learn when you want and how you want.
- Quality – The program includes live online class sessions from an experienced Six Sigma Black Belt with more than 20 years of experience in the field.
- Credibility – USC is the state’s flagship university with tens of thousands of graduates working at all levels of the industry. A certificate from USC opens doors!
- Opportunity – Our dynamic e-learning platform allows you to view lectures, complete simulations, and participate in virtual discussions with your instructor and classmates.
- Employability – Apply your USC Six Sigma best practices and training directly into your position or organization.
Upcoming Programs Dates
The next online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate is April 8 – May 3, 2024 and the next classroom boot camp program is April 15 – 19, 2024.
The next online program is July 3 – July 26, 2023.
Flexible Online Format
Maintain your professional work schedule while enjoying the quality curriculum you expect from USC. Complete your Six Sigma training conveniently, from home or office.
Maximize Your Earning Potential
10% Discount Opportunity
When you enroll in both programs at USC, you’ll receive a 10% discount off your tuition.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Program
Why Become a Six Sigma Green Belt?
A Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate from USC demonstrates to an employer or potential employer that you have been trained in basic problem-solving skills and the statistical tools needed to work effectively on process improvement under the supervision of a Black Belt.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes
- Analyze and solves quality problems
- Operate in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt
- Have active involvement in, but not lead, quality improvement projects
- Have the necessary skills and experience to move on to the Black Belt
5 – Day Boot Camp Available
The 5-day intensive classroom format includes training taught by an expert instructor with over 20 years of extensive leadership experience in employee and organizational development, business strategy development, product and process development, engineering management, strategic supply chain management, and product line management.
What are students are saying…
Upon completion of the course, I was very proud to add the Green Belt Certificate to my resume. The results were better than I expected – within 30 days of publishing my enhanced resume, I had been recruited and hired into a role that was previously inaccessible to me.
— John Harmon
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate Program
Why Become a Six Sigma Black Belt?
A Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate from USC demonstrates to an employer or potential employer that you have been trained in advanced problem-solving skills and the statistical tools needed to effectively lead process improvement projects.
- Implement Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including related systems and tools, and describe their impact on various organizational business processes
- Recognize organization roadblocks and use change management techniques to manage organizational change
- Define benchmarking and utilize various financial and other business performance measures
- Identify customer requirements and describe the impact that Six Sigma projects can have on various types of customers
10 – Day Boot Camp Available
The 10-day intensive classroom format includes training taught by an expert instructor with over 20 years of extensive leadership experience in employee and organizational development, business strategy development, product and process development, engineering management, strategic supply chain management, and product line management.
Become Valuable in Any Organization.
Learn more about how our Six Sigma Certificate Programs can transform your career.
Click the button, tell us a little bit about yourself, and we’ll tell you more!